Re: Susie-vascular

Thu May 24 21:16:57 2001

Hi Jean, Whatever I have, affected my sciatic nerve or femoral nerve(s). Can't remember now, but I researched it a while back. I am so confused.....and all I have is Motrin. Doctors just amaze me sometimes.

Who decided that you needed to see a cardio/vascular dr?

--
Susie

At Thu, 24 May 2001, Jean Long wrote: > >Susie, >Sounds like me! >Vascular means pertaining to the veins or arteries. >I already had the Doppler's Test done because a calcification of my artery to my bad leg was seen on another diagnostic x-ray. > >The Doppler's test is a test where they put blood pressure cuffs all over your body (esp. legs) at different locations and inflate them independently and it gives them readings of your blood flow at the different areas. >Mine is abnormal but the cardio/vascular doctor said that wouldn't be causing my pain because it isn't blocking the blood flow yet. >I am not good but not bad enough to have to go on meds. >He would consider giving me something now IF I didn't have an ulcer already! If it blocks off it means amputation!! >JEAN > >Thought for the day: "Actions speak louder than Words" >

>>>----- Original Message ----- >From: "Susie" <hayley3@earthlink.net> >To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> >Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 5:02 PM >Subject: Doctors in Louisville, Ky????? > >Does anyone here know any good doctors in Louisville >area that will treat you for adhesions. >I just saw an ob gyn(one of the best) and he told me point blank, >that there's no way that adhesions can cause leg or >foot pain. >He told me it must be a vascular problem. Now what does >that mean? >I also asked him if Chronic PID could cause a low grade >fever and he said yes, and I asked him what to do about >it and he said have a hysterectomy. Boy was that helpful. >Some antibiotics would've been nice. > >I was seen at the VA (I have no ins. right now), so he >only had ten minutes for each patient but I'll have >insurance in a couple of months. > >Thanks for any help!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: