Re: Dear Linda M (the lurker or am I going crazy?)

Thu May 24 19:12:33 2001

Hi Sally --

<< Dear Lynda M in Az, Boy, would I love some chocolate. My husband has decided for both of us that we are going to stop eating chocolate. >>

Oh, evil evil thing!!!! Why?!?! Send me a mailing address if you would like and I will send you snicker's bars and hershey's kisses. It was 112 degrees here today so they might arrive as all one molten glob, BUT the flavor will still be there.

<<What happened to my women's lib. days. I was once in Newsweek as an example of the "new woman" back in the dark ages of 1971ish. >>

I believe it!!! What else have you done besides traipse around where the Incas used to live? Such wonderful adventures you have had!! The most exciting thing I think I've done is be the only Jewish kid in the Catholic school I attended from 5th through 8th grades. Unless you count the time we put Nair on the pillowcase of a boy we were annoyed with in college...shhh...he still doesn't know who did it... <VeryBigEvilGrin>

<<And since I am stuck on the farm, I can't wait to be able to drive again and do want I want. I'll probably overdo and get sick, but it will be fun for awhile. >>

There you go, when you drive again you can go straight to your local Godiva chocolatier and stock up on bon bons. Here's hoping you can do all that and more, soon!!!

<<Love and please, everyone, don't forget me, sometimes I feel like I'm going to disappear and no one would notice except my animals who would starve.>>

I could never forget you, you are too wonderful and essential for that. Are you counting the days til you go to PA? You are going to be healed! This is great. :D

Love,

Lynda M. in AZ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: