Re: Rectum pain/clairavouyant

Sun May 20 22:34:46 2001

Jaynie, Have you had a colonoscopy? You could also possibly have internal hemorrhoids or a Rectovele. Good luck at the doctor! JEAN

Thought for the day: "Actions speak louder than Words"

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Jaynie Jarvis" <hipjaynie@webtv.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 4:11 PM Subject: Rectum pain/clairavouyant

Hi all , Yes I am still around. I do check up on ya all once in a while. But it hurts to sit here and type. I have had rectum pain for along time. Now it is unbearable. I feel like I am sitting on a cyst. After a BM I ache real bad !!! For the rest of the day. My pelvic still hurts too. I can't do much now. had a great 2 weeks then I thought maybe I had done to much but 2 weeks latter no better and maybe even worse.It is just killing me to sit here and my sacrum. (low low back) I am not constipated either. What ever muscle that is that you use to push with hurts severely when I use it. What do ya all think ? Maybe an adhesion hanging on to my lowback to my rectum ah ? I have an apt. Tues.with my GYN and 2 mre docs on Thurs. I have been avoiding the doctors because there is no way I can drive anymore ! It hurts real bad after driving.I guess it is stretching the adhesions.Help!!!!Is this going to kill me in a few years or will I have to live like this or WORSE for the rest of my life. I have lost most hope and it is killing my husband ! I have got to stop it and pray for pain relief. Instead when ppl say well I hope you get better I just tell them the truth. I say " I won't be." That really hurts him when I say that.

It seems it is a good time to go see this Clairavouyant. Maybe she will give me some hope. Her husband is a Chiropractor and they are from New Jersey. I got invited by another alternative healer I go to. She thought I could really benefit from seeing her. So off I go! I will let you know what she has to say. So that is my story these days, Down and out and increasing pain. I am even writing to Dr. Redwine to see what he has to say. I hate to get another surgery because this could be the one that they mess up on and cut my bladder or bowel ! I have had 4 already in 3 1/2 years. It happens much to much, I think. Or the one that causes more and more adhesions.

So am I cheering ya all up !! Sorry to be so glum. I am so grateful for this forum and all the friends I have made in it. Thank you all, Jaynie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: