Its been awhile So sorry!

Sat May 12 11:41:16 2001

I've been reading but so much to catch up on! First of all i need to apoligize to wally i lost my ICQ still trying to get it back on. I'm doing ok ! but it has been heckteck my husbands job is moving to minnasota and were not going so this means no insurance for awhile i just hope and pray that i will be ok until the new insurance pops in. Actually i've been doing my own thing. I never had the colonoscopy just was'nt in the mood and i'v had one before not pleasant! But i'm on the prevacid for the tummy now i feel nausated again which is strange i've beeon it for over 6 weeks never missed a dose. My side in the upper left still hurts like a tugging pulling sensation its on and off. As far as my bowels well its like this i still take 2 tablespoons of good ole MOM everynight and it does the trick most of the time, I also drink alot of water as much as possible which helps. And anthor thing when all else fails i go onto a liquid diet for a couple days and bamm i go! Knock on wood i've managed pretty well! Although I know there are adhesions in there and its not the colonoscopy thats going to help i need a lap again! But I hope when my hubby finds a new job we'll have better insurance then i might be able to get something done but for now i'm ok thank god! I read so many of these messages and my heart goes out to each and everyone of you! God Bless! nmany days of pain free ahead for you!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: