I am still alive

Tue May 8 16:49:11 2001

Dear Friends: Please accept my apologies for not writing. For the last month not only have I been fighting the adhesions I've also been having severe breathing complications, not the sort of trouble you need on top of adhesions I know. Anyway, I finally got MEDICAID, thank God and all of you for your prayers, and now am able to see doctors and actually be treated as a human being. My first experience today was with a PCP who is absolutely wonderful!!!! He is not only treating all my breathing problems, he sent me to a general surgeon to be treated for the adhesions. I spoke with this dr briefly and he agreed I am in far too much pain to continue. My PCP wrote me prescriptions for pain and sleep and the general surgeon is seeing me next week to see what my options are and to treat the pain until we decide what to do. I am going to New Jersey (to get away for a while) and then when I return will probably have all kinds of tests with the PCP and the general surgeon, but atleast it is a start, where as I had no beginning and no end before. It is a step, a small one albeit, but a step none the less in the right direction. Thank you all for your prayers and support and keep them up as I keep them up for you all. Love, **HUGS** and prayers, Missy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: