Re: Well, I'm giving up and going to the hospital again

Fri May 4 08:22:42 2001

Dear Sally:

I now understand that you meant that you are going to have surgery again. I know that the wait is the hardest of all. I only wish that you could download aol so that I could help you through the long nights and countless days. What helped me the most was having two wonderful IAS members to pass my days and nights with. Every night we would join our three way chat and would find a way to find humor in just about anything; most nights we would find so many ways to bring cheer and laughter to one another ( the stupiest things would bring on our laughter) - someone misspelling a word, like meaning to say pop would come out poop, designing t-shirts showing blockage of how our bowels were full of it, SMK (slap my knee) because laughing hurt so much that we didn't use LOL, we'd be slapping our knees, so here'd be the three us living 100's of miles from one another slapping away. I told my one friend to stop slapping so hard or when she went in for surgery they'd think she'd been abused, and she'd have to say no I wasn't abused, it's self inflicted. If was funny, every night having them to laugh with to take our minds off the pain. I don't think I would have ever made it if it wouldn't of been for my on-line friends. If there is anyway for you to download AOL buddy chat, please do, and I'll help try to tell you stupid jokes every night to get you through the long wait.

Love,

*****Helen C.******

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: