transportation

Mon Apr 2 22:51:09 2001

Missy, I have heard limousine service isn't bad in price....I don't think they mean a stretch limo. They have ones that are like regular vehicles and even vans etc. I know lots of people that take them to the airports. You would just have to check if they have one at both locations or what it would cost for him to wait for you.

My husband was a courier service for NBC at one time but we live in PA so I don't think he would be of help (haha). JEAN

"A true friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Todd Palmer" <tpalmer266@jcn1.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 8:14 PM Subject: Re: Getting Nervous

Missy, Have you looked into Greyhound? I know that their fares are very low. It would beat driving by yourself and you could let someone else do the driving for you. If the pain clinic knew of you situation, they might be able to have someone pick you up and take you back. Just a thought! If you lived close, I would drive you myself. I live in St. Louis though so it would be tough to do but I would gladly do it for you. Isn't there anyone that could go with you? Love, Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: