Re: NUMBNESS

Mon Apr 2 22:28:43 2001

Kel, I think it could possibly be linked to adhesions but it could also be Carpal Tunnel. Did you ever get the nerve test for Carpal Tunnel? My arm & hand hurt and go numb from that. I wonder because you also said you use your hand allot to write and you get it from excessive repetitive use of the hand like that.

With 2 of my adhesions surgeries which one of my symptoms were not being able to eat I did have veins showing in my chest etc. which weren't there before and went away after surgery. I really can't say about the numbness because I have Carpal Tunnel so I wouldn't know the difference. JEAN

"A true friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Murray" <mkmurray@cyberport.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 5:26 PM Subject: Re: NUMBNESS

Jackie, I am still going numb also. Everyday. It is just on one side. It does affect me because it is on the arm and hand that I write with, and I do a lot of writing at my job. The severity of it changes. I am mentioning this to my pain doc this week, maybe he knows what causes this. Kel

jackie burgess wrote:

> Hi michael? Kel? what name do i use?
> sorry i havent replied earlier but have been really poorly for 2 weeks plus.
> NO I haven't found out why my left hand and arm go numb, but its strange
> that this is the side the adhesions are on maybe linked? dont know, if
> anyone does can they let me know.When my pain gets so bad i black out also.
> hope u r ok
> take care
>
> regards
> jackie B england
> (stickybits)
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: