Helen Dynda's/Dr. Wiseman's post re: insurance denial VERY important for us all

Sun Apr 1 20:18:57 2001

I just wanted to encourage, cajole, plead, beg you....if you have a story of difficulty getting appropriate medical treatment for ADR because of your insurance company restrictions....to please send your story on to Dr. Wiseman. There IS political action needed. There are those who are willing and have the strength to take on these political battles on our behalf. Let's arm them.

So often, what LOOKS like a fight with our physicians...should really be a fight with our insurance companies. Doctors, at times, may be responding in what seems to us to be a less than helpful manner because of insurance company policy. These efforts that are beginning to be made to work on the "bigger picture" will not progress without written evidence of a problem. They need YOUR case histories.

So, if you have had any of the problems getting treatment that Dr. Wiseman has described, let him hear from you. If you want help writing it, let me know. I'm maybe not such a great writer....lol...but I'm a brave writer. My story does not fit his criteria and so I can't help him much other than to prod the rest of you. Consider yourselves prodded :)))) As always, Mary

--
Mary Wade

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: