Not All Doctors Are Bad When It Comes To Helping Pain

Tue Mar 27 23:05:22 2001

[] Not All Doctors Are Bad When It Comes To Helping Pain

http://members.tripod.com/~Catnip100/GreatDocs.html

There is a growing movement out there of phenomenal pain physicians who are pioneering through our country to be role models to other doctors. Were it not for the First Doctor shown here, Dr. Mike Skaredoff, I would never had known that ANY good doctors existed that cared about the pain I was in and the life that was being destroyed. After 11 years of slowly disintegrating, (Actually, pretty quickly for a 28 year old!), I met a doctor who took me under his wing and said, "MY GOD! What are they doing to you??" And I thought, well I guess they're doing their best!

...but he taught me that people like you and I who are suffering and on the brink of suicide because our lives have been reduced to close to nothing except day after day of severe pain, watching the world go by, seeing others do what we once loved, knowing that we aren't able anymore. Becoming more and more depressed because our spouses, our family members, our friends, think that we have 'wimped out' on life, or 'gave up' or were 'too weak' to handle the everyday aches and pains of growing up or growing older, JUST NOT UNDERSTANDING!! And the worst tragedy,,,,,, going to a doctor who has taken an oath to HELP PEOPLE LIKE US! HELP THOSE WHO ARE SUFFERING. CAUSE NO PAIN!!!

BUT leaving their offices, only to have been told that we must live with it..having been treated no better (OR EVEN WORSE) than our friends who didn't understand that our pain is not normal growing pains. That we aren't overly sensitive to pain. We aren't just looking for an easy way out or wanting drugs.

Something is going wrong in our bodies. Something needs to be done. Isn't that what every doctor should think when someone comes in their office saying that we are experiencing pain that is not normal. That is excruciating and destroying our lives??? YES THEY SHOULD!! THEY SHOULD EXAMINE AND TEST AND BELIEVE!!

AND EVEN IF THEY CAN'T FIND THE CAUSE, DON'T TELL US IT ISN'T THERE! IT IS!! DON'T TELL US IT'S ALL IN OUR HEADS! IT ISN'T. IF IT IS, FIX IT!!! BECAUSE WHAT WE FEEL, IS WHAT WE ARE TELLING YOU, DOCTORS.

If we could have a Dr. Skaredoff, or a Dr. Gorback, or Dr. Gatell, Dr. Hurwitz, in every city and town in America, could you imagine???? I mean, we'd all be living!!! LIVING!! NORMAL LIVES!!! YEAH SO WHAT, MAYBE ON DRUGS!! BUT WE'D HAVE OUR LIVES BACK!!

That is what Dr. Michael Skaredoff did for me. And although Jesus is my Saviour, Dr. Skaredoff did his work on earth for me, and gave me back a life that was becoming non-existent. I just want you to know that there are good doctors out there. Don't think that they are all like the ones you've encounted so far, that is, if you haven't been to a good one yet. WE CAN GET OUR LIVES BACK!! READ, TALK TO OTHERS, LEARN ABOUT MEDICINES, ABOUT PAIN PATIENTS RIGHTS, TEACH YOUR DOCTORS, AND IF THEY AREN'T GOING TO LISTEN, FIND ANOTHER ONE!

This is a picture of the man who saved my life:

Please, if you live near Chicago, and you're pain is out of control and you can't find a doctor to help you, call Dr. Mike, at (630)261-1090

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: