Wonderful Days

Sun Feb 25 07:03:57 2001

My Dear Adhesion Friends, I have not been able to check my mail in a couple of days and I have 75 messages to read. I wanted to let everyone know that I have been pain-free since Friday night at 6. I had my first session then with Dr. Parker, the hypnotherapist I mentioned I was going to try. I can not believe how good I have felt! Not only do I feel physically great, but also emotionally and mentally. I never thought that hypnosis was real until now. I told Teddy, my husband, that I only wish that everyone could feel this way. After my first session Friday, Dr. Parker, Teddy, and I were walking towards the door to leave and I stopped and began to cry happy tears. They asked me why and I said that I had just realized that I was standing up straight and wasn't hurting. Friday night I took the kids out to eat and I enjoyed socializing with some people that I knew there. Then I actually went to bed at 10:30 and slept like a baby until 8 the next morning. Yesterday morning I went to watch my 5 year old nephew play soccer and held my 9 month old nephew in my arms while he fell asleep. That is something that I haven't been able to do in a long time! After coming home I worked around the house. Then some of my family came over and we had a little party to celebrate my upcoming birthday. I had my 2nd session later that day and still can't believe how I feel. It is sad to say that I had actually thought at one time about ending my life. Now look at me! I want you all to know that feeling better is possible, whether you find a way through being hypnotized or through other means. Please don't give up. Life is a beautiful thing. My only regret is that all of you can't feel how I feel now. I have another session this morning, then I will start tapering off some. Dr. Parker said that this is a year long process where I will go alot in the beginning then by the end of the year I will only go one time every month or two. If anyone would like more information about it let me know. It may take me a day to respond, but I promise I will. Also, this is Christian Hypnotherapy. And Dr. Parker only helps those that have been told by their doctors that there is nothing else that can be done. Priceless Days! Teresa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: