Re: Millie

Thu Feb 22 18:13:54 2001

DearHelen, Thanks so much for the words of encouragement. I can sure use them. This morning when I went,it was a little bigger than pencil thin. I have had sucha full feeling, and such pressure all day. I only ate soup tonight, and a little egg salad for lunch. If I don't soon get where I can go right, I'll starve. I hope I'm not headed for a blockage, becasue I know that means a n.g. tube and probably more surgery = more adhesions. We can't win, can we - Helen? ): Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Gibson To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 1:54 AM Subject: Millie

Dear Millie,

I have read your postings and really feel for you, it sounds like you are at the end of your rope.

I think that most of the people on this board can sympathise with what you are going through, most of us have been down the same road.

Not all doctors are nice people and alot really have never been in the other persons shoes, as to pain and discomfort, but there are good ones out there, though they maybe hard to find.

You mentioned that you had your surgery on the 29th Jan, it takes about six weeks after major surgery to start to feel right, and for the inflamation to go down, give your self time to heal and recover. Try to stay positive, I know that this can be very hard when your in pain , but laughter can be the best medicine when your feeling really down.

I wish that I could do more to help you, you sound so worried and scared. Just know that you are not alone.

Love and Hugs

Helen G

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: