Re: abdominal adhesions

Sat Feb 17 06:14:32 2001

Hi Shannon! There are several doctors out there who can help you with adhesions. The first ones that come to mind is Dr. R&R - Dr. Redan and Dr. Reich in Scranton, PA. If you send them your medical records along with a letter from you they are very prompt on calling you back or emailing you back. Their information is: R & R Adhesions Center, L.L.C 245N Memorial Highway Shavertwon, PA 18708 570/674-2256 Or you can email Dr. Redan. His email is if you want a quicker response. Tell him Chrissie Damon send you.........tee hee Love and Hugs, ~Chrissie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: