From: Pam Markford (PJtweetyRn@aol.com)
Wed Feb 14 23:52:25 2001
u, 15 Feb 2001, Renae Rickard wrote:
We All Warmly welcome you to the Adhesion web page. We all are here to
encourage and support others in the best way we know how and that is by
extending a helping hand whenever possible. I have some important
questions of you if you donít mind:
1. Do you have confidence in the doctor that you are seeing in his/hers
ability to help you in whatever way that they can?
2. Ask your doctor if he/she would be willing to also look into our web
site for the latest technology and most updated support in the field of
adhesion recognition, treatment, pain management and possible
preventative techniques. Also find out if your doctor would be willing
to talk to one of our adhesion specialist: Dr. Reich/Dr. Redan /Dr.
Gerhart and over in Germany Dr. Korell?
3. Make sure that your doctor is a strong believer that adhesions can
and do cause debility pain at times.
4. Continue to ask and ask! Look up all of the additional web sites
that have been mentioned in on our web page.
5. Start to gather on your own any and all of your medical history.
Previous surgeries any pathology reports blood reports, x-ray results
and CT scan- reports.
Please feel free to email me at the above email address if there is
anything that I might
be able to further assist you with! have a great day and realize that
your prayers are starting to be answered by finding the web page!
In Loving Friendship,