Accupuncture

Thu Feb 8 22:51:11 2001

I haven't written much in the past few days due to the pain. I have been trying to keep up with everything. I wanted to tell everyone that I used acupuncture for a while to help. It was wonderful for the first 3-4 months. Actually, she was the one that told me that I needed to go back to my gyn. because she felt that there was something going wrong with my appendix. About a month after that I had surgery (again!) and my doctor had to remove my appendix because it was folded in half and connected with adhesions. She was surprised that I didn't have my appendix taken out when I had my total abdominal hysterectomy. I know how much it helped me for a while and I would definitely recommend that everyone give it a try. It takes about 3-4 visits before you notice a change. I was surprised how it helped me. I used to think that stuff like that was wacky. I hope that you can understand what I'm trying to get across. I know that I am jumping back and forth. You all know what the pain med. do to your brain when trying to think and type at the same time. I go back to my doctor Monday to talk to him about helping me with my decision about the PA doctors. Wish me luck. Especially since my doctor's nurse is smarting off to me about refilling my pain medicine. I told her that if she had another suggestions that may help with my pain that I would be glad to try them, but until then I needed my medicine or she needed to let my talk to the doctor. Finally then she said that she would let me have "one last refill". I hate being at the mercy of others just to be able to get through a day without screaming from pain. Who do these people think they are? Why can they control how bad I do or do not hurt? If the doctor could fix this I wouldn't need their help. Here's to Priceless Days for us all !!!!!! - Teresa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: