Re: (no subject)

Wed Jan 24 12:07:40 2001

Dear Terri,

I have so much I could say, but am at loss exactly what to say. Many of us had experienced similar if not the same thing you are going through with friends, family, and life in general. There is so much that ARD robs us of. I had a serious relationship that ended after my last adhesiolysis, so I understand.

What you desreve is to be around people who love you and support you...this is the environment you need to be in gight now...every day from now until your surgery!!! The grief of everything else in life that you lose to ARD before getting the right help is devestating and draining enough without the threat of your spouse to leave. I am sad that you are in an environment that sounds so lacking of love and compassion...you NEED this!

It is not your fault that you are sick. I have made a strong effort and commitment to not taking my anger and frustration on my boyfriend. In many ways, Terri, I believe this can be almost harder on the ones who are closest to us...I believe that they have enough grief and suffering as well, without us piling more on them. So, you're right it is a two way street, but if it's beyond repair right now,a nd you are unable to get the love and comfort you so desperately need in your home, I would suggest you find a place where you can have this until your surgery.

Big Hug and lots of Love,

--
Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: