just a hello

Tue Jan 23 06:39:51 2001

I have been trying to stay busy as I can, I was reading the posts, and I am thinkoing and praying for all of you. I do not have alot of time on this computer, it is my sons, but when he is not here I use it.

I went to the GI dr, and the only thing he did for me, is FINALLY admitted that adhesions cause pain, and the no. one cause for bowel obstruction! He has never said that, but he said he was not going to do any tests, right now, and put me on prillesec for GERD, and that my last colonoscopy was fine, 5 yeras ago, and things do not change that fast!!! Oh well! I said I have given up on all of them, but I think the dr here thinks I should avoid all surgery now, unless it is life threatning, or comp;ete obstruction. As far as the pain on my side when I cannot go, on the left during these episodes when the bowel cannot get the stool out, he said that it all backs up there, stupid way to put it, and that is why I feel a ball when I press there. He did say that he thinks my bowel is laxative dependant now, and I will probably need laxatives the rst of my life. I wish not, I HATE taking them, and like I have said before, that happened to grandma, but she was in her 80's!

Love to all, Toni

Janet, hope you are feeling better, that attack scared me terribly!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: