Re: question

Thu Jan 18 08:14:50 2001

Well Karen, please let it out....... :) we are here to listen and to vent. Thank God people here let us vent. We all understand that we need to vent - so go for it. This email goes to Karen and Ann-Georga (Hi Ann :) ) I don't know if I'm going to be able to help you with your question or not, but here it goes...... I've had 8 surgeries for endometriosis/adhesions. The latest one was this past July with Dr. Redan and Dr. Reich. Man oh man, after that surgery, I was almost doing cart-wheels! I was so happy to be pain free as I haven't really been pain free since I could remember. I wanted and did hug both of the doctors for helping me. (should have seen the faces when I huged them so tightly) but they let me with smiles on their faces. Then a couple of months went by and slowly the pain came back. Then hit me like a brick one day. I did contact Dr. Redan to let him know about the pain. He was very preceptive to my situation and said come on back maybe there are a couple of bands that need to be cut. I'm thankful - so thankful for those painfree days. I had them and I was lucky! When I tell people this story, I also stress to them that each person's body is different. There is a different history to each body. I would never discourage anyone from going to Dr. R&R - my case was a very severe one, your's could be helped. I will continue to try anything for this pain and if I didn't try the doctor's then shame on me. Dr. R&R devote their life for cases as ours and I respect them tremendously for that! Dr. Redan is very quick to answer emails from all of us and is willing to help our needs to the fullest. Again, I hope my posting helped. Please feel free to ask away, as I'll be here for you........ Hugs and Love, ~Chrissie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: