just a quick question

Wed Jan 10 14:14:11 2001

Hi everyone, I found out today that all the tests I have had in the last two weeks are negative. The doc concluded I must have adhesions. I have had two abdominal surgeries in the last 13 years. I am grateful that I don't have anything life threatening wrong with me, but this pain I have is driving me crazy. My only option is surgery to remove them. I don't think I really want surgery again. I'm not a very good patient. I have a hospital phobia, which is really funny considering I am an RN. :) I have some doubts about the adhesion theory though and thought I would ask some experts, (all of you), what they feel like. My pain is on the right side, right inside the hip bone, and radiates to my back and sometimes my thigh. It started out just hurting when I laid on my right side, but now it hurts most of the time. I take Aleve for the pain which keeps it under control..thank goodness. The pain is kind of deep and very unusual. I have never had this kind of discomfort before. I have endo and a cyst on the left ovary, this pain is completely different from that. Does this sound like it could be adhesion pain? Thanks for any responses.

--
Linda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: