Surgery next Year from Dr. Korell

Wed Dec 20 13:27:28 2000

Hi over there iam writing on the Board to let everybody know that iam going to have my Surgery on the 19.Jan 2001 from Dr. Korell in Duisburg.I cant wait to get it done he wants to get hold of a new Spraygeel.He can put that on after he has taken my Adhesions away and they are hopfully not coming back then.He is waiting for it at the Moment to get to him . I hope it will be there at Time for my Surgery.I can tell you iam all exitit about it so i will let you know strait away if it workd and how iam feeling after the Surgery. But first i want to wish everybody on the Board a very nice and peacefull X-mas and new Hope for the new Year. Just dont Stop hopeing and dont stop thinking POSITIV it can only get better!!!!! I cant wait to see the next Freedom Express coming to Germany.I really enjoyd meeting all the nice Ladys and Men. I would like to meet everybody on the Board but that would be to many at ones but maybe two at the Time will be great Fun. So let you all have your nice Holidays for now and see you next Year. Lots of Love Elke and the Family

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: