Re: ADHESIONS digest 734

Sun Dec 10 17:26:02 2000

in reply to gel to apply i found a gel that seems to be helping me somewhat.. it is called zotrix hp and it helps by depletinging nerve pain that is caused by what ever.. i am using it and have found great help from it... it does seem to make me have severe bowel movements but i think because the nerve center in the intestines are being blocked this gel seems to unblock them... i spoke of this before in a write to adhesions digest but did not see anything about it.. just wanted others to know that it seems to be helping me in the pain area of my belly... i can put up with the frequent bowel disturbances as long as the pain goes away a little.. i used too much first few days but have cut back some now and only apply to belly area not my back... so you will have to experiment with it yourself to see how it effects you too.. like i said it is called zotrix hp 20.00 a tube but worth it as far as i am concerned.. read the instructions carfully and understand how it works.. no known side effects are listed but for me it seems to help the pulling and tugging that i feel... good luck to you all have a good day nanc in new hampshire.xo

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: