this time last year

Sun Nov 26 23:55:22 2000

This time last year a typical post would be "surgery verses no surgery" We were all waiting for the intergel to be approved by the FDA. We all thought this could be the answers to our prayers. Everyone was weighing the choices, have surgery with the risk of more surgery or just learn to live with the pain. So now there has been so many surgeries ! I don't know what to think. The amazing R & R gave us alot of hope, now that wonderful man Dr. Korell. Maybe those girls will have more luck with the pain being decreased. Then maybe all these kind doctors that are trying to help us get together and really find a way to stop this from happening to other surgery victims. And help us. We have to stick together and keep hoping that something good will happen for all of us. I am done getting surgery. There is nothing left except my intestines and bladder and I would like to keep all of them. Inless **************** in a few years they come up with something with more of a gauantee. I have been thinking about last year alot so thought I would share some history with new people to show how opinions can change

in a year. This year we all have new scares. Maybe new adhesions. Last year we would not get operated on inless it was the last resort. Next year is a mystery. I see good things ahead with the reconition we are finally getting. Hang in there and hang around, love Jaynie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: