Re: Chrissie, Re Don't get disappointed

Thu Nov 16 13:50:01 2000

Hi Kath F. Thank you for all your nice words. I was afraid to post that I was not doing well. I did in fact have some weeks of almost pain free and was able to have a normal life that I once knew years, and years ago. I have had 10 surgeries becuase of endometriosis and adhesions. I'm 37 years old, no children "( and still suffering. I don't want to be negative because the Lord knows all of us here need a smile or two a day. I'm loosing the feeling in my left leg. The pain shoots from my left lower abdomin and goes down my leg - up my rectum, all along my lower back - that I vomit. This was my daily routine before the surgery and it's back. I have no pain meds right now because I feel as if I'm starting all over again and the pain spec. I had seen thinks I'm totally cured from my surgery last July. I'm dragging A** here and feeling so very, very, alone. If it was not for this group and my total trust in God - I would take my life. I laughed when you had wrote in your email that you must have been bad in your last life. I keep telling my husband, MAN what the hell did I do so bad in my last life to deserve this? There is a reason for everything.....I'm still trying to find it. Before the surgery I was taking oxycontin for pain. It was a very very helpful narcotic that helped take away some of the pain to almost a dull pain. It helped me work, it helped me live. I'm hoping to find a pain spec. here in NH to help me and my wonderful "sticky" friend Helen C. is helping me out so much.......... Thanks again Kath for your email. I am so lucky to have a wonderful person as yourself to care. Hugs and Love, Chrissie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: