Re: Update From the Freedom Express (Our Germany Travelers)

Tue Nov 14 18:16:00 2000

I was so happy to hear how well everyone is doing in Germany. Our prayers and a gifted surgeon along with wonderful caring people have gotten everyone through this with flying colors.

Waiting to hear another update,

--
kathy l.

At Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Pam Markford wrote: > >Hello everyone! I know that you all will join me in Cries Of joy when >you finish reading the latest Germany Update on our sisters over there >and their wonderful progress!!! We all want to let Mr. Lewis& Masa >Hyayshi know how much we appreciate all his efforts as he takes on the >new job description as "errand boy". I am just teasing you, Paul, but >you are to be commended for all your efforts to assist. Mrs. Bev, we >all Love YOU for making this chance possible for these ladies and for >many more to come> Dr Korell, we all would like to " Thank You" again >for your loving care of our family members in there time of need. Elke, >what a kind and giving soul you are for all the caring and sharing that >you have shown our special ladies, Thank You! Below is the original >message from Bev to us. : > >Hello all... > >First of all the updates on second look surgeries as to this momnet! > >Helen Dynda! COMPLETE SUCCESS acheived !!!! NO reformed adhesions..Helen >is >good, very, very good! She is in recovery at this time and will soon be >given >this wonderful news! :-) > >Mary Pomroy: Had reformed the least of any of her prior surgeries and >only one >problamatice ahdesion had to be wroked on! Dr. Korell has placed >Interceed on >that sight and is hopeful for her recovery. IF Mary reforms this >adhesion again, >she will be seen next year and Dr. Korell thinks he can achieve a 100% >success >with her at that time!! :-) > >Anne Hayashi is currently in surgery at this time..will get to you later >this >afternoon as to her second look outcome! > >Laura Newman is scheduled for a second look tomorow or Thursday, but hse >expressed this morning at the breakfast table she has NO pain at this >time and >taking vrey little pain medication as well! She sure ate well too!!!!!! >Morphine >pump is out as well! > >Robin Maseengil had to have her surgery postponed to to some of her >medications >containing " aspirin " in higher doses then needed!! She will have her >first >surgery next week Monday! She is doing well though and simply happy to >even be >on the list for a surgery.... > >Paul Lewis and Masa Hyayshi are keeping busy with shopping and bicycle >riding as >well as running for ice for the ladies again today as I sit here >chatting with >you all! ( I like that too!) > >We will be off to tour Begium with our IAS hostess Sylvie Verheyden and >will >visit a castle, take a boat trip on the canals and taste some of the >great >Belgium chocolates made there..I know, I know, this is a rough trip to >be >sure...and with all the great news of today, those chocolates will taste >even >sweeter!! >Our IAS member Marc of the Netherlands may be joining us in Belgium as >well! >Elke Chadwick is a GOD send to us all! She is here with us everyday, she >takes >us shopping, to everywhere...we went to a celebration in Mülheim last >Sunday and >it was wonderful! A very old and quant town and even enjoyed a bit of >local >wine..I can't think of the name of it..but it was sure potent!! Everyone >was in >bed by 8pm Sunday night!!!! >Some of us toured a city called Oberhaousen and will return there this >week to >tour some of the museums as well..all becasue of our dear lifesaver >Elke! > >UPDATE ON ANNE HYASHI!!!! NO ADHESIONS REFORMED!!!!! This is it >folks...batting pretty good here averages here with Dr. Korell! WOW! I >guess >the life saver is actually Dr. Korell... >Happy Birthday to our three IAS members who as of today, have been >handed their >lives back! > >Have to run now and share the news with our friends as they start to >wake up >here > >GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU IN THIS SOCIETY...Prayers do work! >P.S. I was standing on my belcony late last night praying, and I looked >to the >sky and saw all the bright shining stars and realized that if one is of >the >mindset, they could perseve those glitttering little stars as a >multitude of >" diamonds " filled with the love and prayers of everyone around this >world >being diretcted to these very wonderful ladies! I know that is what I >was >thinking.. >thank-you all! > >I will share more later... >Love Bev > >-- >In Friendship, Pam Markford PJtweetyRN@aol.com >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: