Update From the Freedom Express (Our Germany Travelers)

Tue Nov 14 14:55:14 2000

Hello everyone! I know that you all will join me in Cries Of joy when you finish reading the latest Germany Update on our sisters over there and their wonderful progress!!! We all want to let Mr. Lewis& Masa Hyayshi know how much we appreciate all his efforts as he takes on the new job description as "errand boy". I am just teasing you, Paul, but you are to be commended for all your efforts to assist. Mrs. Bev, we all Love YOU for making this chance possible for these ladies and for many more to come> Dr Korell, we all would like to " Thank You" again for your loving care of our family members in there time of need. Elke, what a kind and giving soul you are for all the caring and sharing that you have shown our special ladies, Thank You! Below is the original message from Bev to us. :

Hello all...

First of all the updates on second look surgeries as to this momnet!

Helen Dynda! COMPLETE SUCCESS acheived !!!! NO reformed adhesions..Helen is good, very, very good! She is in recovery at this time and will soon be given this wonderful news! :-)

Mary Pomroy: Had reformed the least of any of her prior surgeries and only one problamatice ahdesion had to be wroked on! Dr. Korell has placed Interceed on that sight and is hopeful for her recovery. IF Mary reforms this adhesion again, she will be seen next year and Dr. Korell thinks he can achieve a 100% success with her at that time!! :-)

Anne Hayashi is currently in surgery at this time..will get to you later this afternoon as to her second look outcome!

Laura Newman is scheduled for a second look tomorow or Thursday, but hse expressed this morning at the breakfast table she has NO pain at this time and taking vrey little pain medication as well! She sure ate well too!!!!!! Morphine pump is out as well!

Robin Maseengil had to have her surgery postponed to to some of her medications containing " aspirin " in higher doses then needed!! She will have her first surgery next week Monday! She is doing well though and simply happy to even be on the list for a surgery....

Paul Lewis and Masa Hyayshi are keeping busy with shopping and bicycle riding as well as running for ice for the ladies again today as I sit here chatting with you all! ( I like that too!)

We will be off to tour Begium with our IAS hostess Sylvie Verheyden and will visit a castle, take a boat trip on the canals and taste some of the great Belgium chocolates made there..I know, I know, this is a rough trip to be sure...and with all the great news of today, those chocolates will taste even sweeter!! Our IAS member Marc of the Netherlands may be joining us in Belgium as well! Elke Chadwick is a GOD send to us all! She is here with us everyday, she takes us shopping, to everywhere...we went to a celebration in Mülheim last Sunday and it was wonderful! A very old and quant town and even enjoyed a bit of local wine..I can't think of the name of it..but it was sure potent!! Everyone was in bed by 8pm Sunday night!!!! Some of us toured a city called Oberhaousen and will return there this week to tour some of the museums as well..all becasue of our dear lifesaver Elke!

UPDATE ON ANNE HYASHI!!!! NO ADHESIONS REFORMED!!!!! This is it folks...batting pretty good here averages here with Dr. Korell! WOW! I guess the life saver is actually Dr. Korell... Happy Birthday to our three IAS members who as of today, have been handed their lives back!

Have to run now and share the news with our friends as they start to wake up here

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU IN THIS SOCIETY...Prayers do work! P.S. I was standing on my belcony late last night praying, and I looked to the sky and saw all the bright shining stars and realized that if one is of the mindset, they could perseve those glitttering little stars as a multitude of " diamonds " filled with the love and prayers of everyone around this world being diretcted to these very wonderful ladies! I know that is what I was thinking.. thank-you all!

I will share more later... Love Bev

--
In Friendship, Pam Markford  PJtweetyRN@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: