Going to meet our Germany travellers tomorrow!!

Fri Nov 10 05:30:13 2000

Dear Pam, Jaynie, Toni, Terri, Verna, Mary, Kathy, Lynn, Bob, Marieke, Cindy, and all others writing to this message board...

My name is Sylvie, I live in Belgium, Europe, You haven't heard of me much on the message board, but that will change as soon as I have an internet connection at home ...!

Anyway, this is just a small message to let you know that tomorrow I'm going to meet all those lovely ladies and men you all know... !!Belgium is nearby Germany, so tomorrow morning I take the train and I will arrive around 2.30 in the afternoon at the famous Duisburg klinik!!

I was touched by the many messages that were posted by so many of you thinking of and praying for all those who were going to undergo surgery. I talked to Beverly and Helen yesterday over the phone and all the news was great so far, as you already read in Pam's message.

Since I don't think that Bev can access the message board in Germany, I will print out the messages you sent and hand them over to them.

I'm so excited to go to Germany and be part of the first truly IAS gathering, and of the message of hope it brings to all of us. Life can be strange. Until may this year I thought I was the only one suffering from this disease (in my case caused by a c-section performed in 1998), then, by one day typing in the word "adhesions" I saw the words "International Adhesions Society"- "You're not alone".... And now I'm going to meet 'in real' so many people of our IAS family.... I'm feeling so much stronger knowing that I'm not alone anymore. Thanks to all of you keeping this message board 'alive and kicking' and thanks to Dr. David making this happen !

I will ofcourse tell you all about my visit when I get back.

Take care ! Sylvie P.S.: I'm not good in writing 'small' messages.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: