Re: Great news from Duisburg Germany...Lynne Brown is doing ok following surgery!!!

Thu Oct 26 18:03:07 2000

So glad to hear that Lynne is doing well. Prayers and thoughts are with her for a speedy recovery.

--
Kathy L.

At Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Helen Dynda wrote: > >I just received the following email from a patient, who is at the same >hospital at Duisburg, Germany where Lynne Brown recently had her surgery: > >Hello Helen >"I am a Patient from Doctor Korell in Duisburg. 26.Okt. Lynne Brown is ok. >She is having a second look operation on 2.Nov. She said you come over in >November. I am looking forward to meeting you. Iam trying to help >everybody to feel better when they're here - and show you everything you >need to know. Let me know when you be here. My Name is Elke Chadwick." > >This is wonderful news for Lynne, who is from Northern Ireland, and for >others who are considering to have Dr. Matthias Korell as their >surgeon...myself included. > >We are so very happy for you, Lynne!! I know that bearing a child is one of >your greatest hopes!! Hopefully, now you will succeed!! Best wishes, >Lynne, for a positive recovery!! > >Thank you, Elke, for sharing this with me and with those who post messages >on the IAS Message Board!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: