Re: Leaving Saturday for Scranton...

Wed Oct 25 10:21:49 2000

Hi Sherrie Marie:

I am scheduled for surgery with Dr. Redan on November 22. I know how you feel. On the one hand I am anxious to have the surgery and feel better. On the other hand I am nervous because of other surgeries I have had and recovery problems.

It is understandable to be nervous. But I know you will feel better when you meet Dr. Redan in person and talk with him. I read Pam's diary of her experience and it was very reassuring to hear how well everything went. She also had problems with ileus in the past and everything went smoothly.

The thing we both need to do is realize what a talented and experienced surgeon we have doing this surgery, and put our faith in him. I know everything will go well and I will be thinking of you often. Please be sure and let us know how things are going.

Take care,

--
Kathy L.

At Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Robin wrote: > >Sherry Marie, I pray that your surgery goes well & the Lord will bless >you & the surgeons. I pray that you will soon be pain free & have no >troubles recovering from your surgery. >Best Wishes >Robin > >At Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Sherry Marie wrote: >> >>Well, everything is finalized and it's time to pack. Community Medical >>Center called today to make sure all information was correct. I must >>confess, I am quite nervous about this surgery being an outpatient one. >>I guess that's because I have never had a surgery that went without >>complications. After my last surgery I developed an acute bowel >>obstruction one week after the surgery. It was horrible. I don't want >>to leave Scranton for home and get sick on the 8 hour drive home. I'm >>sure once we get there and talk with Dr. Redan I will feel better. Do >>you think it's silly to want to stay in the hospital a day or two? Sorry >>to ramble but I'm getting nervous. Any words of wisdom or advice? In >>friendship, Sherry Marie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: