Re: Star Attention

Wed Oct 11 20:41:09 2000

Hi everybody:

I noticed a new medical show on Lifetime Network produced by Whoppi Goldberg, it's on Sunday night at 10 p.m. on cable. This show is about women doctors and women's issues. Last week it was about women who wanted plastic surgery to keep their husbands including vaginal surgery if you can believe that. They also deal with fertility problems and pregnancies, surgeries, etc. Maybe they would consider doing an episode featuring women with adheions. The website is lifetimetv.com.

What does everybody think?

By the way. If anyone wants information about going to Scranton, Pam M.'s husband wrote a diary on the whole experience. It tells you about preop and postop and what to expect. It helped me understand how it all works.

Thanks,

--
Kathy L.

At Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Terri Lynch wrote: > >My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!! He seems to be very sensitive to women's issues >so let give him a try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey what better things do I have to >do but try to get well and make people listen to all of us.....We all have a >right to be heard. And I am hard headed as Dewitt would be the first one to >say....So we can try that and lets come up with a plan...... >Love, >Terri >-----Original Message----- >From: Chrissy492@aol.com <Chrissy492@aol.com> >To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> >Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 2:53 PM >Subject: Re: Star Attention > >>YEAH Terri! Lets just keep at them and try to make them understand. I >know >>that soon enough we will have a say about what all of us have been going >>through....... >>I didn't know Maury and Ms. Chung had fertility problems...hmmm, maybe that >>will make him sympathetic to this situation. >>Hugs and Love, >>Chrissie >>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: