Re: symptoms..................Posted by Judy ( ange1thumb@aol.com )

Sun Aug 27 09:45:05 2000

At Sat, 26 Aug 2000, Judy wrote:

Hello Stacey, Yes I too have the same exact problem you do. I will tell you I use a chinese medicine doctor that does acupuncture, herbs and chi gong exercise to help me. I also use a special acupressure machine to place over my scar tissue to help alleviate the pain. It works. I will also tell you that it flairs up when the weather changes to hot to cold, vice versa. It also is the first thing to flair up when I get any flu or cold.

I was also told not to eat chicken of any kind or shellfish. Both of these make scar tissue form worse. I was eating this after my hysterectomy 3 years ago and I ended up 2 times in Emergency for obstruction which cleared with pain medicine.

Since I stopped eating chicken I have not had that problem again. I also don't eat anything that has wheat in it. I eat only food with fiber. It digests easier.

All I can tell you is find yourself a good acupuncturist and and maybe even suggest them getting you an acupressure machine to use at home when you need it. I know everyone responds differently to everything but this has been the only thing that has helped me. I still do get pain and scar tissue does not go away. Exercise, herbs, eating right and acupressure all help to keep it from flairing up.

I hope this helps you . If you hear of any other good suggestions from anyone else let me know. I hope you feel better!

At Sat, 19 Aug 2000, Stacey wrote:

I was wondering if anyone else that suffers from this has pain in their right lower back that radiates around to your side and all the way down the right leg. This is what I have been experiencing for the past two weeks. NONSTOP. It is excruciating.

I can't seem to have a bowel movement either. When I try it hurts so bad I can't. My stomach is so bloated all the time, especially when I eat. I am nauseated all the time and don't have much of an appetite. I had a hysterectomy for this and I thought that would do the trick, but I guess it didn't.

If anyone that reads this has these same symptoms, could you e-mail me and let me know what you have done and what kind of doctor you have seen. I need help, I don't know what to do anymore after having 5 surgeries already.

Thank you,

Stacey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: