>the right leg. This is what I have been experiencing for the past two
>weeks. NONSTOP. It is excruciating. I can't seem to have a bowel
>movemet either. When I try it hurts so bad I can't. My stomach is so
>bloated all the time, especially when I eat. I am nauseated all the
>time and don't have much of an appetite. I had a hysterectomy for this
>and I thought that would do the trick, but I guess it didn't. If anyone
>that reads this has these same symptoms, could you e mail me and let me
>know what you have done and what kind of doctor you have seen. I need
>help, I don't know what to do anymore after having 5 surgeries already.
>Thank you
>Stacey
>
>--
>Stacey
>

--
Hello,
Yes I too have the same exact problem you do. I will tell you I use a chinese medicine doctor that does acupuncture, herbs and chi gong exercise to help me.  I also use a special acupressure machine to place over my scar tissue to help alleviate the pain.  It works.  I will also tell you that it flairs up when the weather changes to hot to cold, vice versa.  It also is the first thing to flair up when I get any flu or cold.
I was also told not to eat chicken of any kind or shellfish.
Both of these make scar tissue form worse. I was eating this after my hysterectomy 3 years ago and I ended up 2 times in Emergency for obstruction which cleared with pain medicine.
Since I stopped eating chicken I have not had that problem again.  I also dont eat anything that has wheat in it. I eat only food with fiber. It digests easier.
All I can tell you is find yourself a good acupuncturist and and maybe even suggest them getting you an acupressure machine to use at home when you need it.  I know everyone responds differently to everything but this has been the only thing that has helped me. I still do get pain and scar tissue does not go away. Exercise, herbs eating right and acupressure all help to keep it from flairing up.
I hope this helps you . If you hear of any other good suggestions from anyone else let me know.
I hope you feel better!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: