Re: Where is everyone?.......posted by Robin

Tue Jul 25 12:46:08 2000

At Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Robin wrote:

Stevie, I hope the professional will get your panic attacks straightened out. I suffered with depression & panic/anxiety attacks for a long time. I am currently (more than for the last 2 years) taking Buspar for them. At one point I was having up to 30 attacks a day. I only take 5mg 3x a day. Of course I also take meds for my depression & for my pain. I come in here at least 1 or 2 times a day to check the messages. You are never alone! If you need some one to talk to, just let me know. I am happy to talk to you any time. I am home most of the time & on the computer. Email me any time, rmasse2333@aol.com. Robin

At Tue, 25 Jul 2000, stevie wrote:

I have to admit I have not been here for a couple of weeks out of fear. I developed panic attacks with my pain last December and I live in a very isolated area and seem to have them on a daily basis. I am going today to see a professional for the panic attacks. I think its horrible how many people here are suffering I get emotional for everyone and some I wonder how you even function. I know when my pain gets bad I cant. I also feel so angry with the doctors for allowing( because most think it is mental)people to suffer and worse yet most shove either antidepressants or pain medicine making the person a zombie, and who wouldnt get mental living with pain on a daily basis! Then if you do find a doctor who cares to listen they tell you its a catch 22 more surgery, more adhesions, more adhesions more pain then before,gee how enlightening! I guess we all have the days when you dont want to go there and thats ok, but it is soothing to know when you need to theres a site like this to embrace each other. healing thoughts to everyone. Stevie

No one has left you. You must remember everyone here is your friend, supporter, and shoulder to cry on when needed, so don't hesitate to do so. I know it is hard not to be discouraged, but for every action and path in our life there is a reason and time, but we have to "try" to be patient. I too, become discouragedand angry, but those emotions only motivate me, not only to help myself, but others as well. Please hang in there and in here. I will take liberty to speak for everyone in this forum, "We won't let you feel alone anymore". Renee Madron

Airport Road Self Storage wrote:

Maybe everyone is as discouraged as I have been and not posting because where will that get me? I might as well face it I am "stuck" with the adhesion pain as long as I am all "stuck together inside" and my Dr.'s are not gods and do not have answers... it is just the way it is.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: