Re: Karla

Wed Jul 19 22:56:52 2000

That was the sweetest prayer! I know is was not intended for me but I really enjoyed reading it. Your words lifted my spirit and I want to thank you. I had my CT scan today and got a preliminary reading on it, the Dr. who read it was very kind and said that with just a prelim reading, there was no evidence of tumors etc. Again they are pointing their fingers to adhesions being the cause of my pain but told me final results would take another day. As painful and frustrating as adhesions are, at least they are not cancer. My husband was delighted and immediately thanked God. We then stopped by the gastro office and were told the next step is to see a surgeon. My fear is that the one they referred me to, is NOT a name I have heard of on this site. He is a general surgeon at Stanford, Calif. and good at many other surgeries, but I am not sure about this kind. Another name that was given to me is another surgeon at Stanford who specializes in Endometriosis and adhesions, at least that is what the nurse told me. As you can imagine, I am NO hurry to have any more surgeries and the thought of using someone who is not recommended by others here, scares me terribly. Times like these send mixed emotions, thankfulness and joy that it was nothing more serious, but also frustration and sadness that the pain I live with day to day will remain indefinately. In Friendship, Natalie

>----- Original Message -----
From: Sherry Marie <SMGNWV@aol.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 7:59 AM Subject: Re: Karla

> Karla, My heart goes out to you. I wish you all the best and I am glad
> you posted your story. No matter how bad I may feel there is always
> someone with more severe problems than I. I would like to share a
> prayer with you. You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly
> new. So here I come to ask you, God, it you'll renew me, too. But
> Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own, so take my hand and
> hold it tight for I can't walk alone! With love, Sherry Marie
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: