Re: Karla

Wed Jul 19 23:56:51 2000

Sherry,

I have to agree....that prayer is great! I have posted it on my fridge and have sent it to all of my friends as well. Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and words.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: Natalie Shook <airportss@redshift.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 10:57 PM Subject: Re: Karla

> That was the sweetest prayer! I know is was not intended for me but I really > enjoyed reading it. Your words lifted my spirit and I want to thank you. > I had my CT scan today and got a preliminary reading on it, the Dr. who read > it was very kind and said that with just a prelim reading, there was no > evidence of tumors etc. Again they are pointing their fingers to adhesions > being the cause of my pain but told me final results would take another > day. > As painful and frustrating as adhesions are, at least they are not cancer. > My husband was delighted and immediately thanked God. We then stopped by the > gastro office and were told the next step is to see a surgeon. My fear is > that the one they referred me to, is NOT a name I have heard of on this > site. He is a general surgeon at Stanford, Calif. and good at many other > surgeries, but I am not sure about this kind. > Another name that was given to me is another surgeon at Stanford who > specializes in Endometriosis and adhesions, at least that is what the nurse > told me. > As you can imagine, I am NO hurry to have any more surgeries and the thought > of using someone who is not recommended by others here, scares me terribly. > Times like these send mixed emotions, thankfulness and joy that it was > nothing more serious, but also frustration and sadness that the pain I live > with day to day will remain indefinately. > In Friendship, > Natalie

>> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Sherry Marie <SMGNWV@aol.com> > To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> > Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 7:59 AM > Subject: RE: Karla > > > Karla, My heart goes out to you. I wish you all the best and I am glad > > you posted your story. No matter how bad I may feel there is always > > someone with more severe problems than I. I would like to share a > > prayer with you. You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly > > new. So here I come to ask you, God, it you'll renew me, too. But > > Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own, so take my hand and > > hold it tight for I can't walk alone! With love, Sherry Marie > > >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: