>I am sorry to vent like this but I can't take too much more. I'm
>supposed to have a test for my gall bladder next Wed. I know in my
>heart it's my adhesions that are causing all my pain. My surgeon agreed
>but it seems that I always have to go through so many tests just to be
>told it's adhesions, something I already know. I can't stop crying,
>it's so unlike me. I still have a fever and feel so bad. I guess I was
>hoping it was my gall bladder so it could be fixed and I would feel
>better. I have asked God for guidance. The human body can only take so
>much. I can't eat or sleep, maybe I would feel better if I could.
>Thanks for listening, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. With
>love, Sherry Marie

Hi Sherry, I'm so sorry your surgeon is putting you threw these test. I feel very lucky. It's only because I have been with my surgeon for some time now, and he "knows" what's inside therefore he will not put me or my pocketbook threw it. How long have you been with this doctor? I flat "refuse" to go threw all those test now. I had them before "every" surgery for a long time "UNTIL" is said "no more". I would take my results with me and show that nothing was there before but adhesions. Then I would "remind" him of the pictures of the adhesions and that's all it would take. Now the only test I will take is the colon scope and Endoscopy, and that's only because I have had polyps and stomach ulcers in the past! Take to your surgeon "again". Call him! Tell him what you want and don't want. If he won't understand what your trying to say, find another surgeon! If you can't let us know and "we" will help you find one!

"Make" these doctors work for YOU! Yes they do have to cover their behinds, but once you get the proof, then it's your game!

Remember that we are here for you, and there are a few "good" doctors out there that really do want to help us. Their just really hard to find Anything we can do to help is just a "click" away. Take care, Kat....Houston, TX

--
Kat - Houston, TX

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: