Re: Feeling very lonely...

Tue Jul 18 14:44:46 2000

At Tue, 18 Jul 2000, Madison3166@aol.com wrote: >
>Dear Sherrie Marie,
>I to feel lonely, but now that I feel That there are many like us , I find
>comfort in all the support that is out there.
>I know what pain is , and sometimes I ask God to gorgive me for feeling so ,
>doomed.
>I feel that I am so young and have to live this way. I can't have a normal
>relationshiop with anyone. You are lucky to have a husband, that cares. So
>Sherry please don't feel so alone.
>Rose

Rose, Sherrie, and all that feel so alone, Please know that I am here and I will do anything I can to help you.

I feel "if" we all can hang on to each other, in the end we are going to be a part of something REALLY big in this country regarding ARD (Adhesion Related Disease). But, we all have to keep coming back and supporting each other and working through all this red tape for a cure!

Maybe if we all put our thinking caps on and concentrate on "how" we are going to get our voices heard (via, computers, snail mail, knocking on doctors and research centers doors, etc.) we can even start with the company, LifeCore, that has the Intergel in their hands!

I just feel if we all start thinking of ways to get across to "all" medical professionals, it just might ease our minds of the pain.

I know these past couple of weeks I have been concentrating on a prevention, not only for myself but us all, and not on my pain. Oh yes, I have to stop and let the adhesions pull and pull, but I'm not letting it stop me from my passion of "Getting my life back".

Take care and "please" keep your chin up! I need your support as well as many others.

--
Kat - Houston, TX

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: