Some very strange symptoms...

Sat Jul 15 08:16:27 2000

Good morning, it's me again! This is going to sound really strange but here goes. It seems that whenever I take a hot bath or hot shower my back feels swollen almost inflamed, and the pulling sensation is magnified. We recently purchased a new house with a jacuzzi, which my husband thought would make me feel better. Instead, it makes me feel worse. My back seems to be the indicator as to how bad my adhesions are. I do have fibromyalgia, so it could be that as well. Another thing that has been happening is just as strange. Mornings are the worst time of the day for me as far as pulling and pain. Now when I get out of bed my legs don't want to cooperate! You know the feeling you have in your legs after you have had surgery and are in bed for awhile? When you get up to walk and your legs are weak? That is what I am experiencing. Sounds crazy, I know! I thought perhaps something is pressing on a nerve? Can adhesions affect your spinal area? I do not have any female organs and I know adhesions can grow back from the incision site onto the intestines. Any ideas or am I losing my mind? With love, Shery Marie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: