Re: Thanks to every one

Mon Jul 3 17:36:44 2000

Stevie - I have scar neuromas with nerve entrappment (I will ask Friday, but I believe this entrapment is caused by adhesions forming around the ends of the nerves - neuromas are non-malignant tumors on the nerve). I had my first set of trigger point injections using a local anesthetic and steroids. Yes, they hurt but yes I did get immediate relief. It only lasted about 48 hours. I go back to for next treatment Friday. There will be a series of 6 treatments every two weeks. The hope is that the trigger point injections will stop the cycle of pain and hopefully halt the progression of RSD. I will not lie and tell you the procedure was not painful but I'm going back so obviously the relief was enough that I'm ready to give it another go.

--
Marla
For more informaiton
http://www.soltec.net./onery1

Stevie wrote:

>I have another question for >anyone who might know this, does trigger point injections help at all? >are they painful? I have been doing physical therapy for almost 3 years >with really no help, I also tried acupuncture that didnt help. has >anyone had any luck with hypnosis?Thank you again everyone maybe if >enough people speak out on this some doctor some where will come up with >a wonderful answer, after all this is the year 2000.May we all find pain >free days soon, or at least more pain free days. Stevie >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: