Re: DATELINE- Chronic Pain Segment

Mon Jul 3 12:50:04 2000

The segment July 2nd "Easing endometriosis" can be found at: http://www.msnbc.com/news/402412.asp to send your comments write dateline@nbc.com

--
Marla

-----Original Message----- From: Anne Hayashi <mhaya0902@aol.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Date: Monday, July 03, 2000 11:36 AM Subject: DATELINE- Chronic Pain Segment

>I have written to DATELINE before asking that the >a problem be highlighted. I received a "no interest" >response. I know I am not the only one. Perhaps >this is the time, while they are on the issue of >pelvic pain, to let them know once more your >feelings. I think the responses were great!! Why >not let DATELINE know? How can a multitude of >separate responses be ignored? At least it would >let them know that there are more than just a couple >of sufferers out there. This problem needs some >media attention, and we are getting continually snubbed on the national >level. There will have to be a ground >swell of responses, at the grass roots level, (a write-in campaign) to >try and get this problem addressed. We are fighters and together we can >get this out in the open. Perhaps this is just one opportunity. Sending >my prayers and best wishes to you all. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: