This is so scarey

Sun Jul 2 12:34:03 2000

I had a complete hysterectomy 3.5 years ago and I had a laparoscopy done (6months after because of pain that started 3 weeks into recovery from the hysterectomy)it didnt resolve the pain and since I have undergone every test there is. My pain is mostly around the bladder and hurts like heck when it is filling and several doctors assumed it was Ic even though both the cystos I had were not done under general and both were normal. My question is can adhesions cause pain when you push on the bladder area? and it also is very painful when the vaginal anterior side is pushed on. I also have a pulling pain when I bear down.This is all so frightening thinking I will have to go through another surgery, and then I see here so many women suffering with multiple surgeries, I was a normal healthy 44 year old until a cyst on my ovary and a doctor who thought because I was 44 that I had no choice but to have a hysterectomy. The cyst was gone at the time of surgery. How many women out there are scared into a surgery only to end up totally worse than they started.I am not bashing doctors but if our female parts are so easy to eliminate, why then cant adhesion prevention and information about them be practiced more often? I was never informed on the risks of adhesion formation and the complications after from them.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: