Dr. Wiseman, Karen O'Keefe, and volunteers made adhesions.org possible!!

Mon Jun 26 13:39:03 2000

Dear Marla and others who read and post messages on this Message Board,

Marla, you need not feel embarrassed because to forgot to include adhesions.org on your web site! I went to your web site yesterday; and took the time to follow the links, which you have included on your "Health" web page ( http://www.soltec.net/~onery1/health.html ). Marla, you have included some excellent links here; links which I have never seen before! So you see - as each of us search the Internet for information, we are led down different paths!! It is sooooo awesome that soooooooo much information can reach each of us through our connection to the Internet!!

When you said: "Most of the information on my pages were gleaned from the hard work Dr. Wiseman and Helen Dynda have put into their site" -- this is partially true. Dr. Wiseman is the person who is responsible to bringing adhesions.org to the Internet and to all of us, who suffer from adhesions! He is the person who should be recognized for providing adhesion-sufferers - from all over the world - with adhesions.org, where each of us can come to:

1.) to learn that we aren't alone - that others also suffer from adhesions.

2.) share our concerns.

3.) receive support.

4.) ask questions from others, who really know what it is like to suffer from chronic pain as a result of adhesions.

5.) learn more about adhesions.

6.) know that research continues in an effort to perfect a gel adhesion barrier, which the FDA will accept.

7.) be guided to the right kind of help - for perhaps the very first time - for our adhesion problems.

Dr. Wiseman has personally invested not only his time but also his personal monetary resources to help make adhesions.org possible for us!! If you haven't already expressed your gratitude to Dr. Wiseman for his truly humanitarian work, please consider taking some time to do so now. You might even consider making a donation to help Dr. Wiseman keep http://www.adhesions.org/ online. Dr. Wiseman's address is: Synechion@aol.com .

As to my part concerning http://www.adhesions.org/ - I am only one of several volunteers, who just happened to be there at the time when Dr. Wiseman presented his preliminary plans for an online web site for people, who suffer from adhesions. Many volunteers have helped Dr. Wiseman make adhesion.org a reality. Unfortuntely, I am aware of the name of only one of these volunteers! My apologies for not including the names of the other volunteers!

Karen O'Keefe ( kareno@azlink.com ) is the person who designed the entire adhesions web site!! She especially needs to be recognized for the extraordinary amount of time and talent, which she has shared as a volunteer to help make this an effective web site for adhesion-sufferers everywhere!!! You will see Karen's name and graphics design address at the bottom of each web page. Please take some time to write to Karen and thank her for sharing her designer talents and for helping to make this the very effective web site it has become!!

NOTE: To access Links - click: " Links " at the top of this web page. To learn more about adhesions - click: "Products " ( which is listed on the left side of your computer monitor - or screen).

Marla, any omission on your part, is/was normal or to be expected; because there is "much more than meets the eye" when the Internet is involved!!!

~ ~ ~ ~

I found this under Links at adhesions.org What YOU Should Know about Pain and the People Who Treat It!!! http://www.painnet.com/pubinfo.html#q&a I am so embarresed. I did not realize that I did not have a link on my web page to Adhesions.org. Most of the information on my pages were gleaned from the hard work Dr. Wiseman and Helen Dynda have put into their site. This has been rectified. *Links* (at the top of the frame - not the left) at adhesions.org will answer most of the questions you might have about adhesions. If that fails a search of the forum would be my next step. My apologies to all the folks at adhesions.org. The omission was truly unintentional.

You can bet I'll be doing a search on memory loss. Marla

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: