Re: Pam is out of surgery and doing fine

Mon Jun 26 13:03:21 2000

>----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Chalmers <hchalm@aol.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, June 26, 2000 12:28 PM Subject: Pam is out of surgery and doing fine

> I just received a phone call from Bob that Pam
> is out of surgery and doing fine. May we all
> pray for her that she will have a speedy recovery.
> Pam, Bob, Beth, and Jack now we all have a fishing
> date in about a month or so. A month??? Well... That thought of us
> all together fishing, laughing, having our reunion
> pain free is so vivid in my mind and it will
> happen. Hey..what about the rest of us...whats this " we " thing..Helen C. ,do you have a terd in your pocket or what..( Bev ask's with a grin..) this " WE " thing!! Anyone else want to head for Florida??? :-) This group sounds like it is going to, " stick " together with or without adhesions!!! ;-) Well, I guess you all have earned that vacation together, and enjoy that..I hope it comes to pass for all of you..!!!
It brings tears to my eyes with the thought > of us all celebrating our new life without adhesions. Helen, my dear, it WILL happen for all of you, you watch it..it will happen!! Patience is a virtue after your a patient of Reich's and Redan!! I am so happy to hear that your already thinking positive and making plans for your future..that is the essence of life itself...to be able to know you have a future!! And you will!!
>
> With Love,
>
> Helen & Karl
>
> --
> Helen Chalmers
>

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: