.Re. I've found you - What a miracle

Sat Jun 10 14:26:22 2000

Hi everyone.

I've never posted here before but I have been reading your messages everyday.

My name is Lynne, I 34 years old and from Belfast, Northern Ireland. We've only had our computer a couple of months now and I was lucky to find Helen Dinda on the internet and thus find you.

Karla, I don't know you, but please don't go. You're in my thoughts a lot and I hope everything goes well for you in July.

I had a bad experience with my Doctor yesterday and I just want to talk to someone who understands.

I rang my Doctor during the week to order a pescription for DHC 60 (they are my painkillers and I take three a day). When I went to collect the pescription the receptionist told me the Doctor wasn't giving me them because she had given me a pescription for them when I was last with her on 2nd June. She hadn't and I just thank god my husband was with me at the time and I wasn't on my own. Anyway I was made to feel like a real junkie and came home and cried my eyes out. Jim, my husband, says he will ring her on Monday morning. My Doctor isn't very good, she isn't very understanding and sometimes I wonder does she really know the pain adhesions cause. I just keep thinking it's bad enough I have to live in pain without this being added to it. I keep thinking I'll change Doctors but to tell you the truth I think they are all the same over here.

I'm sitting here with a Tens machine which has just arrived in the post. I'm all wired up and after 20 minutes with it I think I might be better of with my good old trusty hot water bottle.

I'll go now and as someone said, I think yesterday, I'm sending you all a group hug.

p.s Who is Igor!!

--
Lynne.

jimandlynne@supanet.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: