Re: IGOR

Mon Jun 5 23:59:18 2000

> I would like to say that when Igor first started to respond to my
messages I felt that I really had to convince him that there was no other alternative to the surgery I have to have. But, then I came to realize that I didn't need to convince him....yes I have to have the surgery...but I was also interested in hearing what he had to say as far as alternative means of healing. If there is anything that I can do that might potentially prevent me from suffering in the future...or ease that suffering....I am game to try it. I told Igor just that...and he understood. I think that because he disagrees with the suggestions that you have made....as do I and as I stated I did...that you have totally misread his intentions. Why such a negative reaction? You did not respond to me in this manner and I don't feel that my response was any less negative than Igor's.

I think that we must understand that there are different opinions here and we must be willing to accept one another's opinions...without taking them personally. Sherry...your input is valuable to this group....as is Igor's. Let's not let our egos get in the way of reaching out to help our fellow sufferers. We should acknowledge that varying opinions are always going to exist and that everyone has the right to express his or her opinion and then move on...so that we don't lose focus of the real issue.

God Bless, Karla N.

In a message dated 6/5/00 5:22:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, > LNewman@milbank.com writes:
>
> << please do not attack or feel any distaste for
> those of us who are merely passing on what happened and is happening
to us, > >>
>
> huh? what happened to you... and.. who are you?
>

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: