Re: Hernias.........Karla N.

Mon Apr 17 16:44:46 2000

Dear Karla, This website does give a lot of hope to people with hernias, doesn't it? If I had a hernia, I don't think I would automatically decide to have that procedure done.

After so many years of having lived with chronic pain (30+) and having been seem by so many medical practitioners (and emotionally abused by some of them), I would want to read as much information as I could...so that I would be able to make an well-informed decision!

Not only would I look for all the information I could find about hernias; but I would also want to search the various Forums / Message Boards on the Internet for information as to the results other people have had with each of those procedures.

I know that you have been having problems with an abdominal hernia. Have you ever considered sharing your experience here? I understand that it won't be too long before your life-changing surgery will take place. Please know that, in behalf of everyone who posts messages here, we wish for you much success with your up-coming surgery!!!

`````````````````````

At Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Karla Nygren wrote:

I think I should have gone to this place for surgery early on......they have a lifetime warranty!!!!!!!

Karla

>----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Dynda To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2000 7:58 PM Subject: Repair of inguinal hernias....

* The Moran Hernia Technique -- for the repair of inguinal hernias

http://www.hernia.com/techdetails.html

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: