Re: "If you are thinking about suicide...Read This First!" and th

Wed Mar 15 15:47:23 2000

JUST A NOTE TO ALL WHO READ MY E-MAIL DATED TODAY GIVING MY PHONE NUMBER: MY HUSBAND HAS ASKED THAT NO ONE CALL THAT NUMBER AND HE WILL BE HAVING IT CHANGED NEXT WEEK BECAUSE I GAVE IT OUT. IT NEVER OCCURRED TO ME THAT I WOULD NEED TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF OUR GROUP, BUT HE ASSURED ME THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "SAFE" IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE. NOT TO MENTION THAT HE IS SUPER-ANGRY AT ME FOR GIVING IT OUT AND HAVING TO CHANGE IT. SO, DISREGARD THAT E-MAIL BECAUSE AS OF NEXT WEEK, WE WILL HAVE A NEW NUMBER.

[Newman, Laura]

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: