Depression & pain

Mon Mar 13 09:35:50 2000

I have been alittle busy the last few days, abd as usual having a rough time. I am trying so hard to overcome the depression that comes along with our troubles and our loved ones. It is getting to the time of the year when my mom died, and I cannot get past that. I cannot stand trying to deal with what the drs did to her, if they would have cared and treated her, I know she would be alive to day.

I was in the shower to day and burst out in tears, and asked her "Why mon did you not go the drs, after 26 years!" Oh well, I will make it, Karla thank you so much for trying to ease the pain we are going through with my father in law, my husband is in such a state, we went to take them dinner last night, and he slept almost the whole time, and he was a VERY active man, hunted, fished, camped every wekewnd, took care of his 4 beagles in the back yard, and never stopped, now I cannot belive what 2 months has done.

His MRI is tomorrow morning, and we will probably know his alot more then, thanks Karla, for caring, we all will get through this I hope!

Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: