Re: Karla N.

Sun Mar 12 17:02:01 2000

Hello to everyone;

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to respond to everyone.....I guess it is just that I don't really want to think about everything. I don't feel very confident that we will find a doctor to perform my surgery and I am so scared that I will be forced to go back to the doctor in Milwaukee....the one that has done the other 26 surgeries. That is something I will never consider.

Things have been on the depressing side this past week...I have had to spend almost all of my time lying down and it gives me way too much time to think.

The one good thing at this point is that my daughter is planning on getting married June 30th, and I am so happy, but even that has me on an emotional roller coaster. I have had to take a tough stance with her and she has come around....but I wish it could be better. For now I think it is for the best if I separate myself from a lot of the activities...I don't need to get all worked up over the little things. I do know one thing.....I want to be here to walk down the aisle and see her get married. She has two little girls and has never been married.....the man is absolutely wonderful....the best thing that could happen to them....I just pray that she appreciates him.

Toni, I am so sorry to hear about your father in law....he is in God's hands now and maybe you can rest somewhat easier.

Thankyou to everyone for your concern....most particularly to Bev for just being there.

God Bless you all!

Karla N. -----Original Message----- From: Bernie and Beverly Doucette <bnb@cybrzn.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Date: Friday, March 10, 2000 1:46 PM Subject: Re: Karla N.

>I am sorry to respond that I cannot offer much at this time...once I can, I
>will share news on Karla...sorry, but you know confidentiality is a must
and >until Karla gives that permission, not much I can share, other then to ask
>for prayers for her.
>
>Also, my condolences on your father-in -law, Toni, may God walk with you
now >more then ever!
>
>In friendship Bev

>>----- Original Message -----
>From: toni welsh <twelsh1@hotmail.com>
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net>
>Sent: Friday, March 10, 2000 1:21 PM
>Subject: Re: Karla N.
>
>> At Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Bernie and Beverly Doucette wrote:
>> >
>> >Hello Karan..
>> >I am responding on your personal e-mail address..ok?
>> >
>> >Bev

>>> > ----- Original Message -----
>> > From: Karen Kaplan
>> > To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
>> > Sent: Friday, March 10, 2000 6:55 AM
>> > Subject: Karla N.
>> >
>> > Bev:
>> > How is Karla N? Is she still in the hospital?
>> > ;.Karen
>>
>> Hi, I too have been wondering about her, Karla N, I feel bad not even
>> asking here about her, but the way things are here, and my father in law
>> keeps getting worse, I hope you will let us all know how she is doing.
>> Sometimes we get so wrapped up in our own troubles we forget!
>>
>> I really hope she is alright! She had benn through so much!
>>
>> Toni
>>
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: