* February 06, 2000: Pain Measured And Compared: "...soon it may be possible for one person to evaluate another's discomfort." A patent was won last week for a system of measuring human pain.
* February 10, 2000: USDept of Hhs: FDA Approves Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatment for Women.
* February 10, 2000: Glaxo Wellcome, Inc - Hydrochloride for Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome in Women.
* February 15, 2000: Drug Heads Off Side Effect From Some Pain Relief Medications.
* February 15, 2000: Misunderstood Malady (Fibromyalgia)
* February 20, 2000: Male, Female Pain Experiences Differ.
* February 20, 2000: Gender, Genes Are Linked to Pain Response.
* February 21, 2000: Discoveries About How People Feel Pain May Lead to Individualized Treatment.
* February 25, 2000: Research Proves You Are What You Think.
* February 28, 2000: Are You Taking Enough Pain Medications?
* February 29, 2000: Rx for Choosing the Right Path: Trust Your Gut Patients, Doctors Should Heed the Voice Inside, Says Harvard Expert Health Living
* February 23, 2000: Pain Relief Pump
* February 23, 2000: Radiowave Pain Relief
* February 23, 2000: Relief From Chronic Pain
* February 23, 2000: Differing Medical Use of Opiates
* February 23, 2000: Health-U.N.: Not Enough Pain Killers in Developing Countries
* February 24, 2000: Millions Dying in Pain for Lack of Morphine
* February 23, 2000: Genetics Can Affect Your Pain Perception