Re: pain pills

Wed Feb 16 07:06:13 2000

Well yesterday afternoon, I called my dr's office to see if they had any word for me. The results of the defacography STILL haven't shown up! They also got around to telling me that they had to be mailed as my dr's office doesn't have a digital hook-up with the hospital where the defacography was done. Did it occur to anyone that I could have gone and gotten it for them, like you do with X-rays? It would have saved some time!

Also, I found out my dr was going to be leaving town last night until next Monday. I ended up crying my head off while on the phone, and the girl felt so sorry for me, she actually got the dr to talk to me between patients. Just to let ya'll know, I haven't been terribly coherent lately - haven't slept much. So I cried all over the place talking to him, and eventually, he said he'd call in a prescription for me.

I had to wait for my husband to come home so he could drive me up to get it - yesterday was pretty bad. It turned out to be Lortab - which I think I've had before, a few years ago, from another dr. Either way, it turned out to be a waste of money and time. It made me stupid, and I ended up pulling over to the side of the road about 1 1/2 hrs after taking one to vomit. I didn't even make it into the convenience store I pulled up next to - just opened the door and did it there in the parking lot.

I have always wondered how people can laugh at others who are vomiting. I've never found it amusing - just painful, and now, doubly so.

So no more Lortab for me.

Tara

----Original Message Follows---- From: "RSH4799" <rsh4799@worldnet.att.net> Reply-To: adhesions@obgyn.net To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Subject: Re: Tara and pain pills Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 19:00:24 -0600

RIGHT ON JAYNIE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Jaynie Jarvis" <hipjaynie@webtv.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 12:51 PM Subject: Tara and pain pills

> Tara, find a new doctor ! I have heard of docs that don't believe in
> pain pills. My girlfriend had a major back surgery and he said she is
> fixed and has no PAIN. Isn't that rediculous. He did send her home
> with darvacet which is a very wimpy pain killer. Also it has been
> proven that you can't heal if you are in so much pain. Go to one of
> your other doctors such as your primary care doctor. Or GYN or go to a
> little clinic they should give you something to get you by intil you can
> get a hold of a dr. that gives a rats #%%%. HERE I GO CUSSING AGAIN ,
> SORRY BUT THAT MAKES ME RAGING MADE WHEN WE ARE IGNORED BY OUR DOCTORS
> AND NOT HELPED WITH THE ONLY THING THAT CAN HELP US LEAD A SOME WHAT OF
> A NORMAL LIFE. Pain is dangerous too, we have unhealthy thoughts of not
> caring to go on. Hang in there my friend and be HEARD !!!JAYNIE